It's super simple to to add the Jobamatic widget to your WordPress blog!
If you host your blog at Wordpress.com, add jobs to your sidebar using the RSS sidebar widget. Point it to: http://yoursite.jobamatic.com/a/jbb/find-jobs-rss?sb=1&sbo=1
If you host WordPress seperately from wordpress.com, follow these instructions:
- Login to your WordPress account
- Click the “Presentation” tab
- Click “Theme Editor”
- Select the “Theme File” (right side of the page) where you’d like to put the widget. Most people choose “Sidebar”.
- Paste the HTML below into the “Content” section:
- Click “Update File” and you’re done!