FeedBurner provides web-based tools for bloggers, podcasters, and commercial publishers to help them distribute their content, monetize their sites and engage their audiences.
FeedBurner’s FeedFlare product allows you to build more interactivity into your content, such as:
• Display of the number of comments
• Submit a story to Digg or Del.icio.us
• Show the number of blogs that link to their item
• …and now, display the number of job listings on your job site!
We've partners with Feedburner to offer you a Job-a-matic FeedFlare, which can help you effortlessly drive traffic from your blog to your job board by promoting your jobs automatically at the bottom of every blog post in your RSS feed and website. Very 2.0 if we do say so ourselves.
Example Job-a-matic FeedFlare:
We strongly recommend our FeedFlare for anyone who wants to expand their reach and invigorate the interactive experience they provide to their audience.
FeedFlare Installation Instructions:
- Login to your FeedBurner account.
- Go to your My Feeds page.
- Select your blog's feed.
- Click on the Optimize tab towards the top of the page.
- Click on the FeedFlare link on the left of the page.
- Select the "View My Jobs" Official FeedFlare and type the domain name of your Job-a-matic site into the field:
- If you don't already have FeedFlares active, get the HTML code and add it to your site template. Learn more
- Click the "Save/Activate" button at the bottom of the page and you're done!
Rinse and repeat for every feed you manage.
If you want to enhance the power of your Job-a-Matic job board with FeedBurner, but you need more technical assistance, give us a shout. We’re here for you.